Friday, July 1, 2016

INDIE PRIDE DAY!!! #IndieBooksBeSeen

If you did not know from my other social media sites, or any social media site today really, its Indie Pride Day.  #IndiePrideDay and #IndieBooksBeSeen are about proving self-published authors are more than just a hashtag: we’re a revolution to the publishing industry, and to readers and authors around the world. Spread the bookworm love and support for #IndieBooksBeSeen on Friday July 1st 2016.


I'm excited to see things go live.  Here you can find a bio about me and my book on today's Book Blast:

http://www.angelabchrysler.com/2016-book-blast-j-lynn-else/

I will also be answering questions and posting LIVE on Goodreads at 7 pm EST/6 pm CST TODAY.  I hope you can be there.  There may be a giveaway or two for a book and some swag. 

You can find that here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18159574-7-00-pm-est-j-lynn-else

I hope you'll show your support of local and indie authors.  There are so many great stories out there yet to be discovered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment